Commercial Loan Brokers in West Chester
Let Penn Street match you with the perfect commercial property financing solution.
Penn Street Mortgage is here to be your commercial loan broker of choice in Philadelphia and beyond. When it comes time to grow your small business and expand, finding the right commercial real estate loans is a crucial part of your business strategy.
We offer tailored commercial loan solutions for property developers, real estate investor firms, small business owners and business entities across the Philadelphia region and beyond. From offices and retail complexes to multi-family rental properties, hospitality assets, and more, we are here to serve all your commercial property loan needs.
Our expert team of commercial loan professionals is committed to delivering the best commercial mortgage rates and loan solutions by deeply understanding each aspect of their client’s business and financial goals.
Nationwide commercial real estate loans over $500K
Bridge | SBA | Multi-unit | Multi-family | Industrial | Retail | Office | Hospitality | Franchise | Operating Companies | Developers | Land
As a trusted Philadelphia commercial mortgage broker, we have a national and local network of financial institutions to find the right commercial loan for you. We offer various financing products to our commercial real estate clients, including:
Securing a commercial real estate loan with Penn Street Mortgage can open up a world of opportunities for your business’s growth and success.
From property acquisition and refinancing to expansion or development, we can help you find a commercial loan that caters to your business goals. Work with our professional mortgage brokers to explore the benefits of a commercial loan and how it can help move your business forward.
Going through the process of obtaining a commercial loan is daunting. But when you work with Penn Street Mortgage and our team of commercial mortgage brokers, you will have a true partner in the loan process to advocate on your behalf and walk you through every step of the way.
With 15 years in business, we provide our commercial clients with a smooth and honest process, ensuring you get not only the information you need but also build relationships for the long run. You will work with an experienced commercial mortgage broker to understand your lending options and secure the best interest rates available.
Here is how our team at Penn Street Mortgage navigates the commercial loan process.
When you work with Penn Street, you get a valued partner - not just another vendor.
At Penn Street Mortgage, we are committed to providing fast and quality customer service in each of our transactions. Whether you are looking to acquire, refinance, renovate, or construct your own commercial property, we will work to present you with the perfect real estate loans and commercial loans for your needs.
Ready to get started? Let Penn Street Mortgage be your trusted partner in commercial real estate financing – because your business deserves nothing but the best.
Contact us today to discover how we can help you grow your business and meet your financial goals with a new commercial real estate loan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are looking for a commercial mortgage broker that can help you secure commercial mortgages quickly and easily, Penn Street is the ideal solution.
Thanks to its nationwide loan programs this experienced mortgage broker, commercial loan facilitator, and commercial real estate advisor can help you secure up to $500,000 for your commercial property.
The process of securing commercial mortgages through this commercial loan mortgage broker may seem complicated but in reality, is very simple. This is how you will do it when you partner with Penn Street:
- The first step is to sit down with you and discuss your business and your goals for the future so that we can find out which loan types and interest rates are best for you
- Penn Street will help you gather and organize the mountain of paperwork that is required when applying for a commercial real estate loan
- As a commercial mortgage broker, there is more than just a single lender financing our clients so Penn Street will help you find the best lender for your needs
- Part of the approval process for a commercial real estate loan is submitting a well-presented loan application which Penn Streel can help with
- Finally, you will receive assistance when negotiating with the various lenders until an agreement is reached
The services of a good commercial real estate mortgage broker, such as Penn Street, can be invaluable to both borrowers and lenders.
Besides bringing the two parties to the same table and allowing you to do business, as a borrower you will benefit from the following:
- The applications and approval processes will be more streamlined and efficient
- Penn Street does a lot of shopping around to help you find the right lender for your needs
- You will work with one loan officer from start to finish, instead of having to jump from one lender to the next
- By working with one real estate loan broker you will save money in the long run
The time it takes to receive funding will vary greatly from one situation to another. It mostly depends on how fast the borrower and the lender can conclude their negotiations and settle on a closing date.
After that, it will be simply a matter of completing the various documents required and submitting them. You should expect the entire process to last anywhere between two weeks and a few months.
Penn Street will give you access to various lenders that you may have not considered before or are inaccessible to you through traditional brokers. This means if you have a bad credit score and are constantly being rejected by traditional brokers, coming to Penn Street might be the ideal solution to your problem.
Besides a poor credit score, Penn Street will also assist you if:
- You have been hunting for the perfect loan for some time but you cannot seem to find what you are looking for
- You have your own business or other special circumstances that make traditional means of securing a loan difficult